A Look Inside Killarney Provincial Park’s Cabin 137
Cabin 137 | Last site on the access road.
- Cabin 137 is just past Cabin 138, the only other cabin in Killarney Provincial Park – walk-in Yurt sites are also available in another area of the park.
- Very private, no immediate neighbours and surrounded by trees.
- People can see the cabins from the roadway, so park next to the site post to deter other road-trippers from turning their car around in ‘your’ parking lot. It’s funny at first, how many cars come all the way up the dead-end road, but at some point, it starts to feel intrusive.
Inside Cabin 137
- Toaster, kettle, coffee maker, and mini fridge.
- Propane Fireplace with Thermostat
- Queen bed, and a bunk bed with single/double beds with very firm foam mattresses.
- Age has made these beds extremely squeaky
- Table with two chairs and a bench for seating
- Windows with screens wrap around the sunroom, with two lounging chairs and a table
Outside Cabin 137
- Two picnic tables and a firepit
- Big BBQ
- Bear Proof Vault – store all smelly things in here, from garbage to food and fragranced hygiene products.
- Ramp access to cabin
- The cabin interior is not accessible by rustic design
Killarney Provincial Park
🌲 Traditional lands of the Anishinabewaki ᐊᓂᔑᓈᐯᐗᑭ, and Mississauga.